12 Sep Yoga & Rock Climbing 9-14 November
If you are in for a life-changing adventure in contact with nature, explore your fears and garnish the experience with outstanding yoga, meditation & self-reflection space, you can’t miss our Yoga & Rock Climbing Retreat in San Vito lo Capo.
We bring you the best that Sicily has to offer: the retreat takes place in San Vito lo Capo, a beach town with dozens of sea-front climbing sectors, ranging from very easy for beginners to the first 9A of the island (bolted by Adam Ondra). November is the perfect month to climb is Sicily, as it’s not too hot, but you can often still climb shirt-less.
Your climbing instructors will be Mirto Monaco, alpine guide, and the legendary Daniele Arena, the first climber to discover the area who bolted hundreds of routes, including the ones you will climb!
Ameriga will be leading the Yoga program, as you might know she is the creator of the “Climber’s Flow”, vinyasa sequences specifically curated for climbers, and she will keep you in shape for the daily adventures in the rocks. Upon signing up you will receive 3 climber’s flow sequences that you can practice to get conditioned for the climbing adventure!
Last, you will stay in San Vito’s coolest Hostel – Timbuktu!- and enjoy amazing home-made dinners.
Our program includes 3 rock-climbing excursions and one day hiking on some of the stunning trails in the region. This is all garnished by morning dynamic yoga and an evening program that changes daily, ranging from yin yoga, journaling sessions, meditation and sharings.
490 euros in shared room
What is included :
- Accomodation for 5 nights in Timbuktu, the coolest hostel in San Vito lo Capo
- 3 Rock-climbing sessions with instructions (aprox 4-5 hours per day), including all climbing gears.
- One day hiking experience (there might be an extra entrance fee to pay at the hiking trail which is not included. This is seasonal and needs to be confirmed).
- 3 “Climber’s Flow” recorded sequences to condition physical for the climbing experience.
- Morning Dynamic Yoga
- Evening Yoga Program
- Yoga Mats
- 4 home-cooked dinners
What is NOT included
- Transfer to/from the airport
- Breakfast and lunches: for breakfast you can cook in the hostel’s common kitchen, whereas at lunch time we most likely will be in the rocks, so we recommend to prepare something to take away.
- Equipment rental in case you are not taking the climbing course.
- One dinner is free and we will organize it in some local restaurants.
- Any extra expenses not mentioned in “included”.
Arrival by airplane
– The nearest airport is Vincenzo Florio Airport Trapani–Birgi (TPS). Pick up from this airport is available at 20 EUR per person.
– The second nearest airport is Falcone–Borsellino Airport (Punta Raisi Airport) (PMO) which is around 75 minutes away from Bhakti Prema Yoga Adventures. From this airport, you can book a direct shuttle from the airport. The price is 70 EUR for one person, 80 EUR for 2 people (the extra price is 20 EUR for shuttles arranged between 22.00 to 06:00). From this airport, you can also catch a bus to Vincenzo Florio Airport Trapani–Birgi (TPS). There is a local bus almost every hour. You can inquiry about the link to check the timetable from Bhakti Prema Yoga Adventures.
It is highly recommended to rent a car because Sicily has a lot of hidden treasures, both in terms of landscape and historical sites, that can be found just with independent transportation.